Executive Compensation Associate
Duquesne Light Company
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Duquesne Light Company, headquartered in downtown Pittsburgh, is a leader in providing electric energy and has been in the forefront of the electric energy market, with a history rooted in technological innovation and superior customer service. Today, the company continues its role as a leader in the transmission and distribution of electric energy, providing a secure supply of reliable power to more than half a million customers in southwestern Pennsylvania.
Duquesne Light Company is committed to creating a culture of inclusion. We value and respect the unique differences and experiences of our employees. We believe that our differences lead to better collaboration, innovation and outcomes. We want you to join our team!
- Assists in assessing the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines, and procedures. Helps to make recommendations on revisions of current programs, policies and processes.
- Support the retention of our top talent by providing advice and creative ideas on compensation related solutions.
- Lead compensation processes including the annual pay for performance process, incentive accruals, merit and incentive allocation, compensation statement production.
- Consults / Partners with the recruiting team on external hire compensation recommendations.
- Consults/Partners with business leaders for job evaluations and compensation planning.
- Support regular compensation offers and data reviews.
- Manages the administration of the Long Term Incentive Plan (LTIP). Provide support and education to participants including executive and directors during the annual grant process
- Manage the administration of all Incentive plan documents and reviews. Ensure plan changes are discussed and administered appropriately
- Assist in the preparation of materials for the compensation committee and board of directors meetings in partnership with Finance, and other total rewards team members
- Supports audit, compliance and other functional reporting requirements.