Product Marketing Manager - Systems and Safety (Remote)
Location: Canonsburg, PA - Remote
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation, helping the world's most innovative companies deliver radically better products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software, Ansys helps companies solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination.
The role of Product Marketing Manager, Systems and Safety is to drive and develop product marketing plans and sales enablement content across a multi-product portfolio in support of the go-to-market priorities for the business unit. The marketing strategy should reflect an understanding of key industry trends, market opportunities, and the competition. This includes leading the development of product messaging, marketing plans, sales content, and supporting the field and corporate marketing organizations. Success will be defined by effective execution that results in significant revenue growth.
This position requires strong technical acumen as well as the ability to communicate and drive consensus among cross-functional groups to achieve joint goals across a variety of departments, including sales, corporate marketing, development, and field marketing.
** This position may be available for remote work for a preferred candidate. **
- Delivers value-based messaging for Systems and Safety products to prospective customers, existing customers and partners
- Participates in go-to-market planning, including market sizing, customer segmentation, channel partner coverage, and regional sales alignment
- Partners with product management to ensure marketing messages align with product development and sales priorities
- Maintains Ansys' competitive leadership by understanding the competitive landscape, identifying opportunities for future growth and how Ansys products and solutions differentiate us from the competition
- Responsible for delivering all sales enablement collateral, including customer facing presentations, relevant use-cases, customer case studies and solution guides
- Owns the development of all marketing collateral including web content, product feature videos, technical assets, data sheets, blogs and other solution-oriented content
- Partners with Ansys field marketing and corporate marketing to effectively promote Ansys products in alignment with product marketing strategy and corporate programs
- Coordinates with the Digital Marketing Center of Excellence to ensure lead generation programs are targeted and delivering against sales needs
- Ensures all business unit-related leads are tracked and marketing campaigns are accurately reported in order to measure success against initial goals
- Manages complex projects and executes on global, multi-product marketing campaigns
- Measures and evaluates the ROI of marketing tactics at all stages of the customer journey