Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Encentiv Energy is making the world more energy efficient by harnessing the power of technology. We’ve developed tools and resources that empower the entire energy efficiency industry, from product manufacturers and distributors to utilities, energy service companies (ESCOs), and more.
Our proprietary database, Encentivizer, connects more than 3,000 utility programs with millions of qualified products in one place. We pride ourselves on this industry leading technology, along with a fun and flexible workplace (near Pittsburgh, PA), and a team environment where you can grow.
Bright Future Ahead
At Encentiv, we encourage our employees to shine, and we are actively seeking talent to add to our organization. Currently, we have an opening for a Data Coordinator to:
- Research, collect, and update data on utility rebates, making changes to existing information
- Identify methods to improve data collection and data quality
- Compare data with source documents, identifying errors and recommending updates
- Analyze and document problems with product function, output, or content
- Provide support for special projects and assignments
- Execute additional responsibilities, as assigned