International Trade Services Analyst Sr
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a International Trade Services Analyst, Sr. within PNC's Treasury Management organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, PA.The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday, Daylight hours.
- Utilizes international trade-specific procedures, rules, guidelines and regulations. Evaluates and executes moderately complex transactions. May approve international trade services transactions and processes. May have specific responsibility for one or multiple specialized products or functional areas.
- Processes moderately complex trade transactions of varying risk and financial value in accordance with procedures, rules, guidelines and regulations. Identifies and addresses exceptions and may address escalated items. Interacts with internal and external stakeholders in completing transactions.
- Administers trade compliance program against all trade transactions and escalates as necessary in order to mitigate bank risk.
- Provides responses and documentation to inquiries and ad hoc requests for moderately complex international trade products.
- Reviews transactions and related documents. Verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy and conformance to established service levels and applicable policies and procedures. May review reports to process transactions.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.