Location: McKeesport, PA
Help Us Change Lives
Auberle Seeks: Development Associate
Auberle is a growing, nationally recognized, award winning human service organization that serves 4,000 individuals and families each year. Auberles staff is comprised of passionate individuals who are committed to finding the most innovative ways to solve our communitys most difficult problems. Auberle is committed to working to build and sustain and equitable and inclusive work environment, and world, where cultural diversity is celebrated and valued. We believe diversity benefits and enriches the development of all! Our staff have voted us as a Top Workplace by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette for eight years in a row. Auberle operates over 20 programs in 16 Western PA counties with 200 staff and a $16M+ budget.
We are seeking a passionate Development Associate to play an important role in executing foundation requests, annual appeals, strategies to steward relationships with investors and participating in all fundraising activities, including marketing and communications. The ideal candidate will be gregarious, detail oriented, and can flex between different projects quickly. Our development team is integral in spreading the mission of Auberle, and helping our innovative team be able to make the measurable impact that they do in our community!
Key Objectives of this Role:
- Play essential role in grant writing including but not limited to, conducting preliminary research on prospective corporate, foundation and federal funding opportunities, prepare proposals and follow-up reports and maintain all foundation files
- Act as relationship manager for a group of donors, as agreed upon with the Director of Development, to drive their cultivation and engagement with Auberle
- Support overall operations for the department by creating weekly and monthly fundraising reports as well as other database reports as needed
- Assist with all aspects of event management including but not limited to maintaining guest lists, gathering and preparing registration materials and other duties as assigned for fundraising events
- Market the agency using outcome data to regularly communicate with donors, referral agencies, key decision makers, clients and volunteers