Location: McKeesport, PA
Help Us Change Lives
Auberle Seeks: Accountant
Auberle is a growing, nationally recognized, award winning human service organization that serves 4,000 individuals and families each year. Auberle’s staff is comprised of passionate individuals who are committed to finding the most innovative ways to solve our community’s most difficult problems. Auberle is committed to working to build and sustain and equitable and inclusive work environment, and world, where cultural diversity is celebrated and valued. We believe diversity benefits and enriches the development of all! Our staff have voted us as a Top Workplace by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette for eight years in a row. Auberle operates over 20 programs in 16 Western PA counties with 200 staff and a $16M+ budget.
We are seeking a candidate with superb financial acumen to help ensure the long-term success of Auberle’s mission. As a key piece of our finance team our ideal candidate will take ownership over the processes they are given and work to make themselves the subject matter expert in that area. This candidate will help ensure that the services rendered to the community are billed and paid for both correctly and timely. You will also assist the finance team at large to meet their goals by assisting with various audits and projects throughout the year.
Key Objectives of this Role:
- Prepare billing for various contracts including but not limited to city, county, and state offices
- Assist with monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements
and review journal entries in a timely and correct fashion
- Assist with preparation and coordination of the audit processes
- Organize and maintain a variety of detailed financial records, both manually and through automated methods.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures