Penn Hills Charter School of Entrepreneurship
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
The custodian is responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of assigned areas of our school building, as well as routine maintenance. Seeking a candidate with knowledge of and expertise in stripping and waxing floors, and shampooing and steam-cleaning carpets and rugs. Must have maintenance experience and be able to complete general repairs. Must be able to operate standard cleaning equipment to include floor polisher, mop, wet and dry vacuum cleaners, and carpet cleaning equipment. And, support special events by setting up and tearing down.
● High school diploma or GED preferred
● Custodial experience, preferably in a school setting or other high-traffic facility with a high degree of public interface
● Knowledge of cleaning methods and equipment
● Required clearances include PA Child abuse, PA State criminal history, FBI fingerprint criminal background screening
● Valid PA Driver’s License