Vice President, Audit Director
The Vice President, Audit Director assists with the development, implementation, and coordination of the annual audit plan. The Vice President, Audit Director plans and executes concurrently run audits, reports on the audit results, and oversees the disposition of audit findings. In addition, the Vice President, Audit Director provides talent development and performance feedback for their team members.A Bachelorís Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.Professional Certification is required. (e.g. CIA, CFE, CPA)Minimum 10 years of audit experience is required. Experience in an accounting firm and/or bank financial auditing is preferred.Minimum five years prior supervisory experience is required.The candidate must also possess a robust level of knowledge and/or skills regarding the following:
- Performing risk identification and control effectiveness analysis across a variety of business unites and processes.
- Written clear and concise audit reports identifying issues identified, risks to the organization, root cause analysis and provide recommendations for remediation.
- Develop ongoing relationships across assigned business units at all levels of management and with external third parties.
- Coordinate multiple projects concurrently and delegate work and responsibility,
- Ability to make sound and timely decisions.
- Ability to provide consistent leadership to the audit team.
- Must not have a negative unresolved personal financial history with Dollar Bank.
Learn more below.