Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the Workplace
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2018
WESTIN CONVENTION CENTER - DOWNTOWN PITTSBURGH
The Vibrant Pittsburgh Regional Economic Inclusion Summit is designed for Leaders, Employee Resource Groups and Affinity Groups from across the region. The Summit will:
- Bring together a diversity of leaders committed to the advancement of people of color into executive roles;
- Bring together BRG/ERG leaders, members and executive sponsors from across organizations and sectors;
- Foster connections and enhance networks;
- Inspire more employees to participate in BRGs/ERGs and pursue BRG/ERG leadership roles;
- Recognize leadership and leadership support, and
- Highlight the promising work that organizations are doing around the region.
CONCURRENT SESSIONS HAVE JUST BEEN ADDED.
- Making the Case for Your D&I Strategy
- The Next Evolution of EBRGs and Employee Networks
- CDOs and HR Executives: Making Changes and Getting It Done!
A complete list is available on the registration page. Choose which sessions you want to attend during the registration process.
2018 SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES - WHY SPONSOR THE SUMMIT?
- Brand your organization with regional efforts to attract and retain talent of all backgrounds;
- Demonstrate your leadership and commitment to the development and growth of your BRG/ERG strategy;
- Connect with other leaders to learn how BRGs/ERGs can affect your bottom line.
Thank you to the following 2018 Summit Sponsors:
University of Pittsburgh
Calgon Carbon Corporation, a Kuraray Company
Cohen & Grigsby
Federal Home Loan Bank of Pittsburgh
WITH ADDITIONAL SUPPORT FROM:
VIBRANT PITTSBURGH MEMBERSHIP:
Consider becoming a Member
and receive year long benefits along with your sponsorship benefits. Contact Melanie Harrington, President & CEO, for more information about Membership at (412) 281-8600 x204.
2018 ERG/BRG/AFFINITY GROUP NOMINATIONS
EMPLOYEE/BUSINESS RESOURCE GROUP (ERG/BRG) / AFFINITY GROUP AWARDS: Awards will be given during the Summit in FOUR areas:
- Attracting talent to the ERGs organization (WORKFORCE)
- Creating a more inclusive culture for the ERGs organization (WORKPLACE)
- Cultivating marketplace opportunities for the organization (MARKETPLACE)
- ERG Executive Sponsor of the Year