What is an ERG/BRG?
Many definitions exist for Employee Resource Groups/Business Resource Groups. These groups can be defined as employee networks and affinity groups that drive the business mission, including gaining market share through culturally competent sales and customer service and recruiting and engaging a diverse workforce to create innovative, marketplace-focused business solutions.
- Helping to attract talent to the ERG's organization (WORKFORCE)
- Helping to create a more inclusive culture for the ERG's organization (WORKPLACE)
- Helping to cultivate marketplace opportunities for the organization (MARKETPLACE)
- Additionally, an award will be given to the Best ERG Executive Sponsor of the Year
- 2017 ERB/BRG Nominations | NOMINATIONS CLOSED | June 1 - July 21 EXTENDED to July 24, 2017
ERB/BRG Nominations will be obtained from respective survey responses in the 2017 Pittsburgh Region Workforce Diversity & Inclusion Best Practices Survey. Vibrant Pittsburgh and the Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) Forum is currently surveying our region to identify our organizations’ good work and best practices. Survey responses will be categorized and selected practices will be shared in a report that will be released during the Summit.